The demand for bookkeeping services is on the rise as business owners focus on their core competencies. Keeping good and accurate business financial records is essential to:
- Managing customer and vendor accounts and avoiding cash-flow problems,
- Convincing lenders of your creditworthiness when securing a loan,
- Complying with business tax laws,
- Confidently facing an IRS audit,
- Obtaining and maintaining Equal Business Opportunity (EBO), minority or female business enterprise, SBA 8(a) or HubZone, etc. certifications for government procurement contracts,
- Finding ways to increase income and reduce spending, and
- Making smarter business decisions and identifying money-making opportunities.
At The Office Aide, we can manage your day-to-day bookkeeping and work with your tax professional. Outsourcing your bookkeeping will help you:
- Save payroll taxes and employee benefits,
- Save on office space and equipment, and
- Avoid the cost of recruiting, hiring, training and managing a new employee.
Are you tired?
If you have ever struggled to install and setup accounting software and maintain your bookkeeping records, you know how time consuming it can be. And finding and fixing a mistake can be a nightmare for an untrained professional. At The Office Aide, we have the experience to setup and virtually maintain your bookkeeping using QuickBooks, the #1 rated small business software.
Contact us today, for the peace of mind of well-managed customer and vendor accounts, payroll (and e-Verify eligibility), tax payments, etc.